quinta-feira, junho 21, 2007

 

Jeff Pulver: como conviver com a instabilidade de ser um empreendedor?

Jeff Pulver recebeu uma pergunta interessante:
I don't want to talk with my family about my plans. I don't want to explain them that I am not certain where my next project will come from, or my next check…my family comes from a different world, where steady job is the DREAM and Entrepreneurship is just something unheard of. How do YOU, Jeff, handle these things?”
E a resposta é uma corajosa, sem vergonha das decisões tomadas:
By believing in myself and when pushed, sharing the passion with others. By knowing that if I don't go out and take risks and try things out that these opportunities won't be looking for me. By waking up every morning and doing everything I can to MAKE a difference. By having fun knowing that the future is unwritten and by knowing that anything is possible. By looking deep inside and realizing that this is what I'm here for and this is what I believe in and it is up to me to figure this all out. And, and, because I know that if I'm right about this, I will be there to support my family because I will be able to do so.

Comments: Postar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?