sexta-feira, maio 26, 2006

 

Destrua suas barreiras psicológicas

Interessante artigo do blog "I  Will Teach You To Be Rich" comenta sobre as limitações auto-impostas pela sua mente para impedir de realizar qualquer coisa.
I think the source of 95%+ of barriers to success is...ourselves. It's
not our lack of resources (money, education, etc). It's not our
competition. It's usually just what's in our own heads. Barriers are
more than just excuses--they're the things that make us not get
anything done. And not only do we allow them to exist around us, we
encourage them. There are active barriers and passive barriers, but the
result is still the same: We don't achieve what we want to.
O artigo comenta que você tem que descobrir quais são estas barreiras para que você racionalmente consiga superá-las.
I hate theory, so I'll keep it short: These are the the 2 types of barriers I've thought of, and they've helped me frame my thinking: Active barriers, the kind that stop you from doing something, and passive barriers, whose absence actually stops you from getting things done.

* Active barriers are physical things like the plastic wrap on my food, or someone telling me that it'll never work, etc. These are hard to identify, but easy to fix. I usually just make them go away.

* Passive barriers are things that don't exist, so they make your job harder. A trivial example is not having a stapler at your desk; imagine how many times a day that gets frustrating. For me, these are harder to identify and also harder to fix. I might rearrange my room to be more productive, or get myself a better pen to write with, etc.
Comenta também como criar barreiras para ajudar a conseguir mudar a sua vida.
The good news is that you can use barriers to your advantage. Want to watch less TV? Throw the remote control away. Want to drink less Coke? Don't buy it at the grocery store. It's not rocket science, but it works.


Comments: Postar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?